A Family In Training

Sunday, September 14, 2008

Little Grand Canyon 1/2 Marathon



I ran my 3rd 1/2 marathon this last Friday in Eastern Utah. We rolled into town Friday evening and camped with Kate & Steve. Both Kate & I ran the 1/2. It was a harder run for me but I was able to beat my best time. This is the only pic I had of the race.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

September 15, 2008 at 12:42 AM  
Blogger Dan and Krista said...

Cool! Anne really liked to watch you run.

September 15, 2008 at 10:15 AM  
Blogger Clarissa said...

Hello my friend! You are seriously my hero! It takes grit to run so much! I found your blog from your facebook profile. I have a blog too. It's blocked to the public, so just email me to get an invitation: clarissacrosby@gmail.com. It's so fun to see what you're up to!

September 16, 2008 at 11:48 AM  
Blogger Amber said...

Holy cow world traveler!! This is your long lost cousin Amber...I am glad you have a blog! We can keep in touch better!

Amber

micahandambersampson.blogspot.com

September 16, 2008 at 12:35 PM  
Blogger Natster said...

how awesome! You inspire me chica!

September 16, 2008 at 8:27 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home